“Powerful tools to build thriving online communities, by: moderating, curating and analysing content; profiling users so you can identify your advocates; and helping you understand what drives your users”

moderateit icon

Our moderation dashboards and computer automated software provides the tool kit to handle text, pictures, film and sound whatever the volume and whatever the topic... read more

curate icon

Accurate curation must be the aim of the site looking to grow engagement and quality of conversation. Get it right and those page views will grow along with visitor numbers and time on site. Our curation tools allow for human sight and automation... read more

analyseit icon

Our community analytics drills down to give granular detail on all posts, posters and moderators bringing insight, understanding and opportunity to our clients... read more

We are currently processing over 1 million items of
User Generated Content (UGC) per week

contact us now

For clients such as

Washington Post
Travel Channel
WWE
Sony
Scripps Network
Advance Digital
Sony
Scripps Network
Washington Post
WWE
Travel Channel
Advance Digital

see more of our clients

Latest news

Who is in your community - Analysing contributions based on filter identifiers

If you buy into the Pareto principle (also known as the 80/20 rule), 20% of people will influence 80% of activity. In online communities, the 1% rule says only 1% of people will actively contribute, while the other 99% will be either lurkers or contribute relatively little....

Building a thriving community - encouraging participation from users of media sites

Newspaper groups have long encouraged participation from readers, from feedback or letters pages in the offline publications, and now in comments on the online sites. But this is a new world, and a vocal minority of haters can spoil the experience for the majority. If managed well, though, intelligent and thoughtful comments can add to a story, and help a media site start to build a relationship with its audience.  ...